getting my wedding crafty on
I have had a can of chalkboard paint gathering dust on a basement shelf for nearly as long as Matt and I have been dating. I always thought I'd love to have a chalkboard sign in the kitchen or try my hand at these chalkboarded wine glasses but never followed through.
A couple of Saturday's ago I was perusing my pinterest and remembered I had an entire board dedicated to signage. If I was going to make some signs for the around the venue (the big day is now 53 days away!) I needed to start putting brush to wood. Luckily Mum and Santi are project masters and have all sorts of different sizes of the same type of wood around from a recent basement makeover (I think, or maybe it was that recent valance diy).
So here I am, a Saturday afternoon in our backyard! testing wood for a chalkboard sign.
Bonus! Personalize your wine glass with chalk the next time you visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Yay!