choosing colors

Something about having this little blog here has me excited to share. It's probably that I know I'll have visitors. (I hope! hi?) It's also a very exciting time with a house to paint and add our style to.

Here are a few inspirations:

This color collection (gray and orange!) from Bright.Bazaar is our basis for inspiration!

 In particular for us an orange accent wall at the far end of the living room!

If we're feeling ambitious we may attempt another bold accent, inspired in part by sfgirlbybay's chalkboard wall. We even have a wall decal from shanna murray.

We'd love a shade of light blue like this in our bedroom.

The cooler colors of blue and gray will bring a lightness to the space. We'll be able to add pops of color starting with pillows and art. The orange wall might be a bold choice but I think it will really bring a more modern feel to the space. We want it to feel warm too and the orange should help us achieve that.

Wish us luck as we visit the house again with these more solid ideas in mind, hopefully they live up to our expectations! We'll be shopping for paint and paint, paint, painting through the weekend. (thanks moms and santi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...